PCM offers a complete range of Cost Planning and Quantity Surveying services, tailored to meet the needs of each individual client.
Services offered include:
- High level budget preparation at project inception
- Advice on procurement and delivery strategies
- Detailed elemental and trade based cost planning
- Tender evaluation and recommendations
- Design review and value management
- Cost reporting and control systems
- Valuations for insurance purposes
- Taxation depreciation schedules
PCM has particular expertise in high level budget preparation at project inception which provides a solid base for our clients in carrying out feasibility studies and commercial assessments for their projects at an early stage.
Our cost planning services have been developed over a number of years and preparation of detailed cost plans broken down into trade packages to suit the procurement strategy of each client is another particular skill which sets up the basis of an ongoing project cost reporting and control system to track expenditure against budget.
Depending on the needs of the client, PCM can also provide an ongoing role throughout the delivery phase including establishment and administration of cost reporting systems, review and assessment of variations and extensions of time claims and progress certifications.